Before you proceed, read the following instructions carefully.
To qualify for this scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following conditions:
- Must be a resident of Ikorodu.
- Must be a bona-fide student of a Federal or State institution of tertiary education
- Must present a letter attesting to his or her character from either his or her Pastor, Imam or Traditional ruler.
- Must not be older than 18 years as at the last birthday.
- Must not be beneficiary of any other scholarship.
- Successful candidates must not apply for any other scholarship while this scholarship subsists.
- Must maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5.
- Any recipient indicted in any vice, criminal or cultic activity during the period of his or her scholarship automatically vitiates his or her scholarship.
- Only applications submitted at https://www.ikoroduoga.com.ng/ are valid.
- The decision of the Scholarship Board on all matters partaining to applications for
scholarship is final.
- Candidate must be studying either Law; Information Technology; Accounting or
Education in a Federal or State tertiary institution of learning.
Applications open 20th January, 2023 and closes 20th February, 2023.